We are looking for a Non-Technical Sourcer to help our US-based team hire the best Clinical employees.
You do not need to have experience with Clinical roles in the US, just an interest in this field.
What You’ll Do:
• Interacting with clinical candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, etc.)
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
• Maintain candidate databases
• Crafting and sending recruiting emails
What You’ll Need:
• 1+ year of work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• At least Upper-Intermediate English level
• Ability to positively present the company and open roles to potential candidates
• Effective time-management abilities
• Readiness to work 3pm — 12am time schedule (Ukrainian time)
Would be a plus:
• Experience working with the US market
• Experience working in Healthcare companies
What We Offer:
• Unlimited paid vacation
• Home Office Allowance Bonus
• Remote work
• Competitive salary
• Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally
Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.