About the role:
The Care Ops Administrative Associate will be responsible for supporting a small group of Care Ops Associates in their case management and care coordination efforts for Sprout families. You will assist with the following tasks: scheduling key appointments for families, maintaining communication records and managing data quality in Salesforce, creating and delegating crucial tasks for various cross-functional team members, and reporting.
What you’ll need:
• Excellent communication skills
• At least Upper Intermediate English level
• 2+ years of experience in Administration, Data Entry, Client Support or related field
• Must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
• This position requires the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail
• Detail oriented and excellent written communication skills
• Previous experience with Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
• Familiarity with the US HealthCare system (nice to have)
• Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures (nice to have)
• Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field
What We Offer:
• Remote work, competitive salary
• Opportunities for advancement
• Working schedule is due to US business hours:
• Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with Family Concierge team to ensure efficient and timely onboarding of new families, and staffing of new clinical hires
• Support Care Ops Associates with client engagement activities for families in ongoing care, such as task creation and follow-up reminders, reviews, and family-specific events
• Review and track communication in a variety of channels (Slack, Email, Phone, Text, etc.) and log within Salesforce, ZenDesk, and proprietary Sprout software
• Review and manage schedules for all clinicians across multiple geographic regions, ensuring families have quick and continuous access to care
• Work closely with Care Ops Associates to evaluate and optimize scheduling decisions across families and providers using scheduling software
• Create and manage reports to ensure optimal utilization and efficiency of scheduling services
• Manage ongoing re-scheduling needs, as a result of changes in family availability, staff availability, or ad-hoc changes, to provide the highest quality care
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.