● 2 years+ of experience with React;
● Fundamentals of data structures and algorithms complexity;
● Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principals;
● Software development using TDD techniques;
● Clean code best practices;
● Familiarity with design patterns;
● Product mindset;
● Self-management and delivery oriented mindset.
● NodeJS experience;
● Experience with CI/CD processes and Dockers experience.
● Opportunity to work remotely;
● Work on a product that helps children with autism;
● Challenging tasks and career development with a product;
● International environment;
● Competitive Salary.
● Develop new user-facing features;
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
● Collaborate with Designers and Back-End Engineers and business stakeholders.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to work within our cross-functional team which is currently working on creating and designing Sprout Therapy’s suite of digital products (clinic management industry).
You will be working with cross-functional teams to launch best in class technical solutions for the clinic management industry. You will work directly with DevOps, Testers, and Product Managers to ensure quality development practices are followed to create the best possible products.
Whom we are looking for:
You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with teams to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions. You think big and earn trust through regular and precise communication. You have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. You can work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. You are good at multitasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.