Job Type: Full-time
Sprinterra is a technology powerhouse specializing in crafting custom software and IT solutions to propel businesses forward. Our commitment to delivering results-oriented solutions is unwavering, as we constantly strive to empower businesses to thrive in an increasingly digital landscape.
This is your chance to be at the helm of transformative growth in a dynamic technology company. We are actively seeking an energetic and dependable Director of Sales and Business Development to catapult our enterprise client base to new heights. This role is tailor-made for an organized sales leader with a strong background in the IT services sales arena, especially with clients from the FinTech and banking sectors. The right individual will have experience working large transactions, as well as working with C level prospects in the Fortune 1000 and mid-market space. If you have impeccable organizational skills, experience in creating effective sales strategies, and generating and owning opportunities through the full sales cycle from lead to close, we’d love to hear from you.
- Participate in the development of annual and long-term strategic business plans.
- Leverage your industry connections to identify, generate, and capitalize on new business opportunities, particularly within the Banking and FinServices sectors.
- Organize, streamline and oversee sales processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness across the sales cycle.
- Build and maintain robust sales pipelines, ensuring a steady stream of opportunities for business growth.
- Engage prospective customers using networking, referrals from current customers, RFP postings, and professional organization meetings and conferences.
- Plan and deliver compelling presentations and demos of our services to underscore Sprinterra’s unique offerings and competitive edge.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), leveraging data to craft insightful, winning sales strategies.
- Establish and nurture relationships with top-tier management across a diverse range of industries.
- Monitor the market and competitor activities and provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with team members and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven track record in prospecting and creating new opportunities, achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Comprehensive understanding of corporate sales strategies and procurement processes
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Monday CRM and/or other sales tools
In addition to the thrill of driving business growth in an innovative tech company, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and the chance to make an impact in the tech industry.
Come make waves with us at Sprinterra! We’re ready to elevate your career as you help us redefine the future of business technology.