Our customer is one of the largest financial institutions, a Fortune 500 member, is working on reporting modules which helps financial institutions to implement reporting to Regulators. The engineering team is working on expanding the functionality of existing reporting modules, creates new modules to cover new regulatory or replace existing modules.
We are looking for strong middle or senior level developers who is ready to work independently in cross-located team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java programming;
- Good understanding of OOP/OOA/OOD;
- Strong expertise in Spring;
- Knowledge data structuring
- Hands-on experience with Tomcat, Maven, SVN;
- Web Services;
- Platforms — Windows/Unix;
- Written, spoken English.
- Test driven development of a new product;
- Participation in functional and architectural design;
- Code refactoring and optimization;
- To be a self-motivated person and a good team player.
Project Technologies and Tools:
- Development process is managed in accordance with Agile (Scrum, XP) methodologies approaches.
- Technologies used: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, AWS, Oracle DB.