• 1 year or more of experience as a QA Engineer;
• Experience in Mobile testing;
• Knowledge in Postman or Rest API client, HTTP Methods;
• Basic knowledge of databases and experience of working with at least one database management system (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
• You have good knowledge of different testing methods and techniques;
• You have an understanding of test documentation: checklists, test suites, test cases, bug reports;
• Your English level is not less than Intermediate but you keep improving it.
Will be plus:
• Experience in Web testing;
• You have an understanding of HTTP protocol, JSON data format;
• Knowledge in Kibana, RabbitMQ, Swagger documentation
• Knowledge in Trading, finance, etc.
• Working with browser console
• The difference between of Response Error Codes
• Manual testing experience, test case maintenance via Zephyr or test Rail (Jira extension);
• Understanding the Scrum processes.
• Potential for professional growth (we help you grow and mentor you);
• Collaboration with team including product CEO;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Employment benefits;
• Paid holidays, sick-days;
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch;
• Flexible working hours;
• Friendly and comfortable work environment;
• Sweets and good mood;
• English courses compensation.
Our mission is to simplify investing for everyone in the world and won’t stop until we achieve this task. We have an abundance of innovative features and technology in the pipeline, and our community participates on every aspect along the way.