• More than 1 year of software development experience in PHP 7 and object-oriented programming;
• Experience with PHPUnit;
• Knowledge of MySQL 5.5;
• Experience in developing web applications or APIs;
• An understanding of full stack development;
• Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Symfony 2.x / 3.x / 4.x);
• HTML5, CSS3 knowledge;
• Doctrine 2 ORM experience;
• Experience with Git and GitHub;
• Intermediate English level.
Will be plus:
• Knowledge of MongoDB;
• Knowledge of Debian-like systems;
• Linux devops skills;
• Knowledge of SOLID, DRY, KISS,YAGNI principles;
• Understanding and experience of modern development concepts (TDD, DDD, etc);
• Understanding and experience of refactoring theory;
• RabbitMQ experience;
• J2EE experience.
• Competitive salary according to the qualification;
• Employment benefits
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Professional and career growth;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable workplace;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Comply with best practices of engineering, technical standards and quality criteria;
• Work as part of the Scrum team with Product Owner and other back-end and front-end developers to find the most efficient ways to move the product forward;
• Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems;
• API development for client application and services.
Our mission is to simplify investing for everyone in the world and won’t stop until we achieve this task. We have an abundance of innovative features and technology in the pipeline, and our community participates on every aspect along the way.
If you are interested in joining our team that is changing the financial world contact with us: