• Experience with PHPUnit;
• Knowledge of MySQL 5.7;
• Experience in developing web applications or APIs;
• Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Symfony 2.x / 3.x / 4.x);
• HTML5, CSS3 knowledge;
• Doctrine 2 ORM experience;
• Experience with Git and GitHub;
• Knowledge of MongoDB;
• Knowledge of Debian-like systems;
• Knowledge of SOLID, DRY, KISS,YAGNI principles;
• Understanding and experience of modern development concepts (TDD, DDD, etc);
• Understanding and experience of refactoring theory;
• RabbitMQ experience;
• J2EE experience.
• Upper-intermediate English level.
• Potential for professional growth (we help you grow and mentor you);
• Collaboration with team including product CEO;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Employment benefits;
• Paid holidays, sick-days;
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch;
• Flexible working hours;
• Friendly and comfortable work environment;
• Sweets and good mood;
• English courses compensation.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Comply with best practices of engineering, technical standards and quality criteria;
• Work as part of the Scrum team with Product Owner and other back-end and front-end developers to find the most efficient ways to move the product forward;
• Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems;
• API development for client application and services.
Our mission is to simplify investing for everyone in the world and won’t stop until we achieve this task. We have an abundance of innovative features and technology in the pipeline, and our community participates on every aspect along the way.
If you are interested in joining our team that is changing the financial world contact with us: