• Experience developing applications using Android SDK;
• Experience in implementing Material Design and well designed UI;
• IDE — Android Studio;
• Advanced Java skills;
• Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON, XML);
• Experience with RxJava, MVP, Dagger 2, Databinding, Junit, Mockito
• Base knowledge of Gradle;
• Solid understanding of OOP principles;
• Strong understanding of Android user interface guidelines and best practices;
• At least one application released on Google Play market or possibility to show a working application privately.
• Intermediate English level.
Will be plus:
•Experience with Kotlin;
•Knowledge of Clean Architecture
•Experience with Android Jetpack;
•Experience with SQLite;
•Experience with Robolectric;
•Experience with Continuous integration for Android;
•Understanding of Android architecture, APIs;
•Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Potential for professional growth (we help you grow and mentor you);
• Collaboration with team including product CEO;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Employment benefits;
• Paid holidays, sick-days;
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch;
• Flexible working hours;
• Friendly and comfortable work environment;
• Sweets and good mood;
• English courses compensation.
•Your main task will be to develop, maintain, and enhance Android application, according to the functional requirements;
•Support existing application functionality;
•Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features;
•Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
•Research best practices, recommend technical direction.
One Borderless Investment Experience
Sprinkle Group is on a mission to simplify capital markets by providing integrated financial solutions for global investors, regardless of experience or location. By harnessing the power of crowdsourcing and blockchain technology, Sprinkle Group aims to become the new standard within capital markets.
More information about Sprinkle Group you can find on the website https://sprinkle.group/