• 1+ years experience developing applications using Android SDK;
• Experience in implementing Material Design and well designed UI;
• IDE — Android Studio;
• Advanced Java skills;
• Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON, XML);
• Experience with RxJava, MVP, Dagger 2, Junit, Mockito;
• Knowledge of Gradle;
• Solid understanding of OOP principles;
• Strong understanding of Android user interface guidelines and best practices;
• At least one application released on Google Play market or possibility to show a working application privately.
• Intermediate English level.
• Experience with Kotlin;
• Knowledge MVVM;
• Experience with Android Jetpack;
• Experience with SQLite;
• Experience with Robolectric;
• Linux knowledge;
• Experience with Continuous integration for Android;
• Understanding of Android architecture, APIs;
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• High salary + potential for professional growth;
• Employment benefits — paid holidays, sick-days;
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch;
• Flexible working hours;
• Сollaboration with team including product CEO;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
• Your main task will be to develop, maintain, and enhance Android application, according to the functional requirements;
• Support existing application functionality;
• Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Research best practices, recommend technical direction.
SprinkleBit, the world’s leading social investment platform, brings financial decision making to the next level.
We started as a small company in San Diego, with a big dream. Now we have offices both in USA and Europe with users in over 139 countries. Of course we didn’t do this alone, we worked with the best partners within brokerage, clearing, and banking. We have partnered with global banks around the world to bring the best customer experience for their current and future clients.
Our mission is to simplify investing for everyone in the world and won’t stop until we achieve this task. We have an abundance of innovative features and technology in the pipeline, and our community participates on every aspect along the way. The beautiful thing with SprinkleBit is that the more people we are the better we do, so come along and join our journey towards financial freedom.
More information about SprinkleBit you can find on the website www.sprinklebit.com