• 2 years of UX experience, with a good application design skills, visual design;
• Mobile application designing experience;
• Intermediate English level.
• Portfolio at Behance or one of the similar services;
• Knowledge of UX design principles, best practices, and trends;
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
• Ability to present your designs and explain your solutions;
• Ability to design, prototype, and evaluate user interfaces;
• Proficiency in any/some of UX tools (i.e. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, InVision, Axure);
•Experience in HTML5/CSS3 markup;
•Experience with A/B testing;
•Ability to anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the end-users;
•Ability to manage priorities with competing deadlines and re-prioritize as necessary to align with shifting •business needs;
•Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to negotiate, influence, and work effectively in team.
•High salary + potential for professional growth;
•Employment benefits — paid holidays, sick-days;
•Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch;
•Flexible working hours;
•Сollaboration with team including product CEO;
•Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
•Conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and interaction behavior through storyboards, mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and other UX deliverables;
•Drive UX vision in alignment with product roadmap;
•Control the implementation. Be proactive. Implement design that will be usable by live users on daily basis, not by technical engineers.
SprinkleBit started with a simple idea, that crowdsourcing and technology can help people make better investment decisions. Now, after years of development we have reached the point where this simple idea is generating our users thousands of dollars per year. In 2015, nine out of ten users beat the market and the median return was 35%.
We started as a small company in San Diego, with a big dream. Now we have offices both in USA and Europe with users in over 139 countries. Of course we didn’t do this alone, we worked with the best partners within brokerage, clearing, and banking.
Our mission is to simplify investing for everyone in the world and won’t stop until we achieve this task. We have an abundance of innovative features and technology in the pipeline, and our community participates on every aspect along the way. The beautiful thing with SprinkleBit is that the more people we are the better we do, so come along and join our journey towards financial freedom.