• Automated testing experience — create new and maintain existing acceptance tests written on Java;
• Intermediate English level.
• Understanding of the SDLC;
• Experience of testing for multiple devices (e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop) and multiple channels (e.g. web, APIs);
• Understanding of HTTP protocol, JSON, XML data formats;
• Perform functional/regression/volume/stress/smoke testing of various infrastructural system components and modules including Web;
• Basic knowledge of databases and skills working with at least one database management system (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
• Experience working with RestAssured, Junit, Mockito, Gradle.
Will be plus:
• Good experience with API level testing, microservices testing;
• Experience working with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker;
• Management of TeamCity CI/CD pipelines;
• Knowledge of Protobuf, RabbitMQ, Redis, WireMock;
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types;
• Experience in documentation testing: checklists, test suites, test cases, bug reports;
• Ubuntu experienced user;
• Experience with GitHub/GitLab;
• Experience with bug-tracking systems;
• Experience in coordinated work with a team of developers at all stages of project implementation.
• High salary + potential for professional growth (we help you grow and mentor you);
• Collaboration with team including product CEO;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Employment benefits;
• Paid holidays, sick-days;
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch;
• Flexible working hours;
• Friendly and comfortable work environment;
• Sweets and good mood;
• English courses compensation.
• Manual and automatic quality check of web application, mobile application, web API;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Creating automated acceptance tests for microservices;
• Setting TeamCity CI pipelines;
• Managing Nexus repositories;
• Getting involved in improving overall code quality.
SprinkleBit is a Social Investment Platform. It connects people and their financial services. With the help of crowdsourcing and technology our digital solution simplifies the financial future for people all over the world.
We are looking for talents with a passion for technology and ready to create original solutions in fast-growing product company.
We offer professional and career growth, expanding your knowledge and skills, helping you stretch your potential. Also you will have flexible working schedule, friendly team, comfortable workplace with fruits, snacks and coffee.
If you interesting in joining our team that is changing the financial world contact with us:
More information about SprinkleBit you can find on the website www.sprinklebit.com