• More than 1 years experience in front-end development;
• Experience in responsive and mobile markup;
• Angular 4+ knowledge;
• Experience with RxJS;
• Unit tests (Jasmine, Mocha, Sinon, etc);
• Experience with Websockets (AutobahnJS, Socket.io);
• Experience with Git and GitHub.
Will be plus:
• Experience with NgRx;
• Potential for professional growth (we help you grow and mentor you);
• Collaboration with team including product CEO;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Employment benefits;
• Paid holidays, sick-days;
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch;
• Flexible working hours;
• Friendly and comfortable work environment;
• Sweets and good mood;
• English courses compensation.
SprinkleBit, the world’s leading social investment platform, brings financial decision making to the next level.
We started as a small company in San Diego, with a big dream. Now we have offices both in USA and Europe with users in over 139 countries. Of course we didn’t do this alone, we worked with the best partners within brokerage, clearing, and banking. We have partnered with global banks around the world to bring the best customer experience for their current and future clients.
Our mission is to simplify investing for everyone in the world and won’t stop until we achieve this task. We have an abundance of innovative features and technology in the pipeline, and our community participates on every aspect along the way. The beautiful thing with SprinkleBit is that the more people we are the better we do, so come along and join our journey towards financial freedom.
If you are interested in joining our team that is changing the financial world contact with us:
More information about SprinkleBit you can find on the website www.sprinklebit.com