Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop analytical products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
We’ve got a very talented and very well-established Product Team that practices Outcome-driven product management with a significant attention to Product Discovery and Product Culture. We develop products that are creating value for the company, for our clients and for the market in general. Each of us passionately contributes to 2 products we are proud of — SplitMetrics Acquire and SplitMetrics Optimize. With SplitMetrics Acquire, you easily manage and optimize Apple Search Ads campaigns. With SplitMetrics, you run A/B tests to validate your ideas at the pre-launch stage or to optimize your App Store pages for the topmost conversion.
This is a new role we’ve created specifically to support the growth of our product family and the product team. Reporting directly to Chief Product Officer, you will lead the GTM and Growth for the whole Product Line of SplitMetrics. This is a central, high-profile role with an ability to affect change in a growing, energetic organization. We see our new Head of PMM & Growth as a key team leader that will bring our Product team up to the new level in GTM, Product Market Fit and Product-based Lead Generation.
Product Marketing & GTM
- Own entire process of creating consistent go-to-market messaging for our products and solutions which in turn leads to revenue growth
- Create and execute transparent and sustainable GTM roadmap across all our products, working with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and others
- Lead new product launches; developing the marketing plan, internal engagement, sales and marketing content to support the launch, activating launch and post-launch monitoring
- Develop internal enablement collateral to support our commercial teams out in the field. Continuously review content created, foster the team and lead the evolution of quality across all product marketing materials
- Organize and facilitate continuous discovery process with a structured calendar of relevant activities
- Identify opportunities and manage extra lead generation activities though product-led projects
- Collaborate with PM team to create and execute a product-based lead generation strategy so that it drives a substantial share of new business revenue across the group of products
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and Sales to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas and differentiates SplitMetrics on the global market
- Research and collate competitive analysis and enable sales force through battlecards etc.
- Lead a team of remote Product Marketing and Growth professionals, hire and coach new talents across multiple locations
- Manage a number of cross-team projects within a matrix structure in a classic agile environment
- 10+ years in Product Marketing or Product Management across b2b products. SaaS AdTech experience would be wonderful
- Successful experience in product marketing for a global company with focus on US/EU markets
- A track record of producing creative and impactful sales enablement materials and marketing collateral
- Real life knowledge of product development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Proven experience in building and leading teams
- Cross-functional team management and organizational skills, so you can influence without authority, including senior management
- Strong written communication skills and ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise presentations and plans
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- Curious, technologically savvy mindset, and not afraid of getting hands-on in the details
- Courage and Confident public speaker with excellent presentation skills
We offer a relocation program and a highly competitive base that we’ll discuss individually with each candidate.
All SplitMetrics team members strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board with us?
If you would like more information about SplitMetrics please visit our websites at SplitMetrics and our Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages.