Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, we are the official Apple partner and develop analytical products that are used by clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio, Flo and thousands more in the US, Europe, and Asia.
We’ve got a very talented and very well-established Product Team that practices outcome-driven product management with a significant attention to Product Discovery and Product Culture. We develop products that are creating value for the company, for our clients and for the market in general. We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution of Data-Driven products within our product suite, more specifically our AI, Machine Learning and Data Science solutions within advertising management products. You will be leading the future of these exciting domain areas, responsible for building capabilities at scale.
As a member of Product Management team, you will strengthen our ability to connect Data Science Technologies with Business needs by gathering and communicating market and business requirements through data-savvy research and user feedback. You will contribute into Product Strategy development alongside with day-to-day product operations. This role reports directly to Head of Product and has a tremendous potential for a long-term career progression.
- Collaborate with our Data Science and Engineering teams to provide use cases and market data and collaboratively create user stories and product roadmap
- Distil customer business problems from internal and external stakeholder needs analysis and feedback
- Become a “voice of data science” across the company, evangelise modern application of ML technologies internally as well as externally via continuous collaboration with Product Marketing team
- Lead customer development process and conduct comprehensive market research
- Drive product adoption by effectively articulating the value propositions and partnering with go-to-market teams on sales support efforts and growth initiatives
- Work with Product Marketing to position, message, and develop product release notes, pre-release and post-release activities
- Propose new features and changes to products, evaluate incremental value and take a part in strategic prioritisation process
- Coordinate across multiple internal teams to evaluate product opportunities and run Product Delivery cycle to ensure timely and accurate delivery of new products and features to customers
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years in Product Management across b2b products. SaaS AdTech experience would be wonderful
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Working knowledge of AI & ML tasks and techniques.
- Proven experience successfully managing a product or feature throughout its lifecycle, SaaS and/or B2B experience preferred
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills
- Experience working with data-driven products, ability to read and pull your own data
- Ability to take ownership of issues and drive to resolution in partnership with other teams
- Data Science background with a proven list of released achievements will be beneficial
- Fluent English (verbal and written), ability to conduct face to face meeting with international B2B customers (we do it a lot)
We offer a relocation program (Poland office) and a highly competitive base that we’ll discuss individually with each candidate.
All SplitMetrics team members strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board with us?
If you would like more information about SplitMetrics please visit our websites at www.splitmetrics.com and www.searchadshq.com and our Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages.