Are you a senior marketing pro who lives and breathes promoting top-notch products and converting target audiences into loyal customers? Do you enjoy working with the US and EMEA markets? We’d love to have you as part of our marketing team!
At SplitMetrics, we’re committed to helping mobile marketers deliver their apps & games to people around the globe easier and make their lives better. Our team is building and promoting a multi-product brand with two B2B SaaS products and an agency.
This is a can’t-miss opportunity for an experienced marketing manager who loves crafting and executing product go-to-market strategies, building a pipeline for the product, and serving a voice of the product for the target audience.
- Opportunity to work in a hyper-growth industry of mobile marketing.
- Possibility to market to and work with the largest global mobile app& games development brands.
- Collaboration with TOP organizations of the world — such as Apple, our key partner.
- Flexibility to bring new big, creative, unconventional initiatives to accelerate demand generation and brand growth.
- Promoting top-notch MarTech / AdTech products that are booming.
- Highly rewarding compensation and benefits package.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of people who are caring and fun to work with.
You’re good at:
- Product marketing. Own marketing messaging, positioning, and value proposition; market penetration plans and product launches for a product line
- Product go-to-market strategy. Develop a long-term product GTM strategy with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth and traffic increase.
- Lead flow. Constantly grow the number of qualified leads delivered to our product sales team.
- Marketing programs orchestration. Initiate, manage, and report on digital and offline programs to grow brand awareness and lead generation for the product line.
- Marketing mix. Maximize the mix of marketing levers — digital and offline channels, content, advertising, partnerships, events, influencer marketing — in building demand generation and brand awareness.
- Digital channels. Effectively utilize all digital channels (with the key focus on SEO / PPC).
- Co-marketing. Collaborate with partners on high-scale co-marketing activities.
- Market research. Analyze key industry trends as well competitor landscape to continually adjust corporate strategy and product positioning.
- Cross-functional collaboration. Collaborate with revenue and product teams on driving improvements and growing revenue for the product.
- Key metrics and success criteria. Track respective KPIs, results, and ROI.
- 3+ years of marketing / product marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with the US and EMEA markets
- Proven ability to promote complex products
- Fluent English
You might also have:
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- Experience with B2B SaaS
- Experience in working with high growth businesses
- Bachelor’s degree
This role has a huge and impactful runway of growth. Join SplitMetrics and move your career to the next level!