• Experience in IT sales for
• Advanced level of English (both speaking and writing);
• Outstanding sales and negotiations mastery including exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills;
• Expertize in identifying problems and needs of potential clients;
• Ability to handle confidential matters in a professional manner;
• Result-driven, pro-active and detail-oriented critical thinker personality who is able to work independently;
• Ability to establish a friendly discussion with prospects being an open-minded colleague easy to speak with.
• UK or USA visa.
• Zero bureaucracy and flat management structure: CEO and Teams;
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive compensation + bonus;
• Salary review after the training period;
• Performance review with possible compensation rise every 6 months;
• Compensation for sick leaves (5 per year), Days Off (3 per year) and regular vacations (15 working days per year);
• Friendly team and a nice environment.
Do you feel the power to drive sales processes in a brand new company? Do you have amazing solutions you would like to implement in your work? Do you ever dream about exciting travels to make your business deals even more and more successful?
If your first thought was “Yes!”, this position is exactly what you have been waiting for!
We are looking for a passionate person striving to reach high results in IT sales. On this position, you will have an opportunity to release all your potential in holding the best business negotiations with new customers and in building a long-term partnership with them. Your daily tasks will include but not limited by:
• Maintaining communication with prospects via email, LinkedIn, and other dedicated sales platforms and channels;
• Driving the sales process from plan to close;
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Managing and documenting information about customers and requirements using CRM;
• Analyzing sales results to understand and improve overall performance;
• Maintaining sales activity records and preparing sales reports on each active client
Besides attractive offer conditions, you’ll be provided with:
• Opportunity to identify (in conjunction with your supervisor) areas for further self-development and to improve your role performance to prepare yourself for taking new roles in the future;
• Team-wise mentorship and constant knowledge sharing;
• Training and professional development;
• The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented;
• Business trips to clients in Europe for better face-to-face communication with our customers.
Do you ever want to be at the heart of a successful business? Here’s your chance!
Spintech is a full-lifecycle product development company. We design, develop and deliver innovative solutions that create value for our clients and their users. With a solid background in Web and Mobile development, we convert visions into testable, complex, scalable products with very high coding standards.