We are looking for 3 Quality Assurance (QA) engineers to ensure the quality across the Marketplace platform. The QA engineers will collaborate with the DEV and QA team to improve the actual QA processes, define the Quality metrics and will be responsible for implementing and communicating the testing strategy to the different team members.
• 3+ years of relevant experience as a manual tester;
• Worked in an Agile environment for the last one or two years;
• Hands-on experience on testing web services and web applications;
• Experience in Rest API testing;
• ISTQB certification is a plus;
• Good Communication skills;
• Team Player, Proactive and takes initiatives;
• Ability to join the Feature Design meetings and brainstorm with the team PO/ dev.
• Zero bureaucracy and flat management structure: CEO and Teams, that’s all;
• Friendly team and a nice environment;
• Competitive compensation;
• Performance review with possible compensation rise every 6 months;
• Compensation for sick leaves (10 per year), Days Off (3 per year)
and regular vacations (15 working days per year);
• Flexible working hours;
• Regular team-building parties.
• Review and analyze requirement;
• Design Functional Test Cases and Test Plans;
• Design Non-Functional Test Cases (Performance, Security);
• Ability to manage the testing activity;
• Provide a weekly Testing Report and sprint based Report for the QA activity
for the rest of the team;
• Execute test cases and test plans for functional and nonFunctional Requirements;
• Collaborate with PO, QA and Dev Team to develop an effective testing strategy and test plans;
• Perform bug analysis, bug reporting and check bug fixing.
QA engineer responsibilities will include designing, implementing and executing test cases, in addition to debugging and defining corrective actions.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for Unified Discovery, Knowledge Management, and Personalized Learning.
Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. Our project includes the Learning Experience Platform (LXP), Content Marketplace and MyGuide’s in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
It is our mission to empower employees within their own working environment. We hereby support them to explore and unlock their full potential.