We are looking for Middle Angular 2+ Developers to join our team.
It’s a cool opportunity to work on a new trend project that helps people learn and improve the skills of the world to meet the demands of the rapidly changing digital world in the 4th industrial revolution!
This is “Netflix of Learning”!
Here it is!
We assemble a team of dreamers and look forward to your ambitions and desire to gain new programming skills. Take your positive thinking and willingness to explore new technologies and join us to build the future!
• 2+ years of relevant experience;
• Experience with Redux-like state-management libraries for Angular (NgRx / NgXS).
• Experience with third-party UI component libraries (like Angular Material).
• Hands-on experience in Angular
• Experience in HTML, HTML 5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors LESS/SASS.
• Experience with Git submodules.
• Intermediate English;
• Excellent communication and Coding skills;
• Desire to work in a highly iterative manner building quick prototypes;
• Willing to learn and work with less direction;
• Desire to try and learn new technologies.
• Zero bureaucracy and flat management structure: CEO and Teams, that’s all;
• Friendly team and a nice environment;
• Competitive compensation;
• Performance review with possible compensation rise every 6 months;
• Compensation for sick leaves (10 per year), Days Off (3 per year)
and regular vacations (15 working days per year);
• Flexible working hours;
• Regular team-building parties.
AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for Unified Discovery, Knowledge Management, and Personalized Learning.
Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. Our project includes the Learning Experience Platform (LXP), Content Marketplace and MyGuide’s in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
It is our mission to empower employees within their own working environment. We hereby support them to explore and unlock their full potential.