We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to ensure the quality across the Edcast
Marketplace platform. The QA engineer will collaborate with the DEV and QA team to improve
the actual QA processes, define the Quality metrics, and will be responsible for implementing
and communicating the testing strategy to the different team members.
• 2+ years of relevant experience as a manual tester;
• 1+ years of relevant experience as Test Automation Engineer;
• Worked in Agile environment for the last one or two years;
• Hands-on experience on testing web services and web applications;
• Strong knowledge and experience with RESTful web services.
• Knowledge about microservices and working in a SaaS company;
• Knowledge about SOAP web services.
• Zero bureaucracy and flat management structure: CEO and Teams, that’s all;
• Brilliant Team Leader;
• Friendly team and a nice environment;
• Competitive compensation;
• Performance review with possible compensation rise every 6 months;
• Compensation for sick leaves (10 per year), Days Off (3 per year)
and regular vacations (15 working days per year);
• English teacher in office twice a week;
• Flexible working hours.
QA engineer responsibilities will include designing, implementing and executing test cases, in
addition to debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA engineer will also be responsible
for automating regression and most critical scenarios.
• Review and analyze requirement;
• Design and execute test cases and test plans for functional and nonFunctional Requirements;
• Collaborate with PO, QA and Dev Team to develop effective testing strategy and test plans;
• Perform bug analysis, bug reporting and check bug fixing;
• Enhance the existing automation testing strategy;
• Enhance and extend the existing test automation tools and framework;
• Automate Web APIs and increase testing coverage;
• Test case documentation and provide test plans for end customers.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software
quality problems, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of
software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
EdCast is an AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for Unified Discovery, Knowledge Management, and Personalized Learning.
It’s an award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. EdCast’s offerings include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP), Content Marketplace and MyGuide’s in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
It is our mission to empower employees within their own working environment. We hereby support them to explore and unlock their full potential.