A young friendly team of Web Development department requires a developer to participate in new interesting projects of the company. We need people who are not afraid of complex independent tasks, keeping up with the times on the crest of advanced technologies used in the development of interactive web applications and portals.
We create a software product that can truly compete in the global market!
Our team develops HTML5 RIA-applications in the field of financial markets. We follow trends and new tools, using Java 8, Spring stack, GWT, WebSockets, Canvas, React, TypeScript, RxJs and more. Simplify your life using Maven, Docker, Webpack and Teamcity to automate builds.
• Solid knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms;
• Knowledge of design patterns, experience in system architecture development;
• Strong understanding of REST APIs;
• Experience consuming live streams of data using technologies like WebSockets or server-sent events;
• An understanding of performance in modern web browsers including DOM paint and repaint costs, asset loading costs, etc;
• Deployment experience with Docker, NGINX;
• Knowledge of Java development technologies, libraries and frameworks (Spring stack, MyBatis etc.).
• Good knowledges of HTML/CSS;
• Experience in development of software for financial or brokerage business;
• Experience with TypeScript is preferable;
• Experience in GUI design;
• Experience in RxJS, GWT, React.
• Flexible working hours;
• Zero bureaucracy and horizontal management structure;
• Office in the Sofia city center;
• Compensation above the market;
• Compensation for sick leaves, Days Off (5 per year) and regular vacations (20 working days per year);
• Medical insurance, sport card, yoga, parking space;
• Friendly team and a nice environment.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited by:
• Development of rich internet applications;
• Writing server side logic and push notifications;
• Interaction with designers, developers, business analysts and customers;
At Devexperts we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide. We are responsible for some of the global financial industry’s most recognized and reliable technology applications (e.g. the thinkorswim platform).
Our offices are located in the most influential financial centers as diverse as New York, London, Tokyo, Istanbul, Antalya, Porto, Munich, and Sofia.
We welcome candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education. Our teams work together, improving their skills to create the next generation of financial software solutions.