Sphere partners with Clients to transform their organizations, embed technology and process into everything they do, and enable lasting competitive advantage. We combine global expertise and local insight to help people and companies to turn their ambitious goals into reality. At Sphere, we put people first and strive to be a changemaker by building a better future through innovation and technology. Sphere is helping a known multinational company to innovate and bring new platforms to market and is looking for a WordPress Web Developer who will join our team.
Type: Contract to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for continual Conversion Rate Optimization of our paid and organic landing pages;
- Develop all code and content for customer-facing websites, landing pages, and emails;
- Audit the website to determine and make technical improvements to the site to ensure fast page loading times (web and mobile), and ensure SEO-friendliness of all content;
- Work with internal creative team leads and our SEO agency partner to determine and manage priorities;
- Manage project expectations from kick-off thru launch and communicate any changes or difficulties to stakeholders.
- Experience in website development 3+;
- Experience with building content in WordPress, including Custom Themes and Plugins;
- Experience with responsive page design and mobile-first content development;
- Deep experience with SEO audits, best practices;
- Experience making SEO improvements to websites to improve site rankings and conversion;
- Experience leveraging APIs to build dynamic content;
- Familiarity with visual design and UX principles to continually improve landing page and email conversion through A/B testing;
- Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing, and debugging.
Sphere offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.