We are a Ukrainian startup that helps other companies worldwide with the cost of software and manage & control their spending. The company has many slay directions: Reselling, SaaS, and Fintech product development.
🤘 This year we’ve already presented Spendbase in Silicon Valley on Startup Grind
🏆 Got third place in Glovo Startup Competition
🚀 Grew to 50 employees just in half a year
Our team needs a Junior Sales Manager, who has a startup personality and is flexible, proactive, and creative.
- Upper-intermediate English is a must, we are happy if you are Advanced or Fluent instead :)
- Brilliant relationship builder with effective negotiating skills
- Writing and presentation skills to deliver proposals
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Experience in copywriting/sales/lead generation will be a plus
- Negotiate the prices with different vendors for our customers.
- Be creative, we have different deals and programs from vendors and you need to come up with ideas on how we can reduce the costs for customers.
- Support existing clients to make sure their experience is smooth and delightful
- Understand the clients, feel their true pains, and find the way we can really help
- Develop and sustain long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors and clients.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
- Quick professional growth with the startup
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to work with the global market: Ukraine, US, EU, and Australian markets
- Open environment and support that facilitates professional freedom and growth
- Mature and efficient processes
Get in touch ASAP so we can start the conversation sooner 😊