Company: Speed & Function
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Customer Success department
A versatile account management professional with a combination of skills in custom software technology that include conversion, account management and leading teams. The goal is to ensure $1 000.000 annual revenue maintenance with 30% growth managing a pipeline 6 times that.
- Facilitate understanding and effective collaboration between client and delivery. Understand client’s dreams and aspirations to ensure alignment of their business goals with S&F’s internal goals. To summarize, facilitate and nurture a mutually beneficial partnership between us and the client.
- Collect and leverage data to craft growth strategies for each account. Identify and remove blockers preventing high NPS scores.
- Refine a reliable system of feedback collection from (and provision to) clients so that we can prevent escalations. Quickly resolve escalations with lessons learned, resulting in constant improvement and increased trust.
- Prepare and negotiate proposals for upsells, cross-sells and new project SOWs. Ensure smooth handoffs to delivery.
- Refine and create OKRs per account. Current metrics include NPS, check size, turnover, number of closed deals, upsells.
- Manage activities of the team and motivate the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Conduct training of team members to contribute to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Ensure data in our tools is up to date and is in use by the team, which includes Hubspot CRM, Databox, Google Sheets and a few other tools.
- Generate reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) to ensure visibility and to provide a clear direction for the growth of the account management practice to top leadership.
- 3+ years in biz dev and sales or related in the software development field, leading teams.
- Custom software (not SaaS), digital agency, or related experience.
- Ambition and ability to take full advantage of growth opportunities that emerge from working closely with the top leadership team and potential to reasonably quickly go to the next level.
- Feedback skills: an open communicator who will provide lots of feedback, push back when necessary, and request feedback following their strong desire to learn.
- Curiosity, wanting to know how everything works even outside your direct responsibilities and quickly integrate with other functions inside our org.
- Partner mentality. You will not be treated like an employee, but more like a partner (or a service provider, with our leadership team being the client). In other words, this is not just a job (although it’s paid), but a huge opportunity to grow.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Help adopt and practice Agile in your areas of responsibility.
- Full-time remote.
- We have telecommuting flexibility with significant Eastern time zone overlap.
- You might need to come for occasional visits to our Kyiv, Budva or Philly offices. We may also be able to provide you with relocation assistance.
- Hours are flexible but may require availability outside standard business hours.
- Compensation and incentives depend on experience and will be determined during the hiring process.
About Speed & Function
At Speed & Function, we build exceptional custom software applications using today’s most advanced technology. But so do a lot of software engineering firms, so what makes working for us different?
Firstly, we operate out of two continents. Most of our engineers are based in Eastern Europe, and our US Head Office is in Philadelphia.
Second, everyone who works here is passionate about digital transformation, innovation and collaborative software development. However, don’t confuse us with contractors, because we’re not. We are true collaborators. We work so closely with clients that their products are virtually built in-house. This gives our people the opportunity to work with clients in a unique way. Think Collaboration 2.0.
Third, we are striving to build a developmental culture where learning, feedback and transparency are given equal weight to productivity, efficiency and results. At Speed & Function, you’re given the chance to grow, not just technically but as a person. We aim to become better people who produce brilliant work and offer our clients a fulfilling and enjoyable experience along the way.