We’re looking for talented PHP developers for a long-term partnership. Working with us you’ve got a good opportunity to improve your technical expertise and communicate with the English-speaking team.
Our teammate needs to meet the next requirements:
● 3+ years of commercial experience with PHP
● advanced knowledge of PHP 7+ (OOP)
● proficiency with Laravel at its ecosystem and related third-party libraries
● good knowledge of SOLID, DESIGN PATTERNS, REST API design, SWAGGER
● experience with Git, Docker
● wealthy experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
● experience with *nix CLI and shell scripting is preferred
● experience in developing/optimizing high loaded systems
● at least intermediate level of English (spoken and written).
● experience with Symphony or other PHP frameworks
● experience with CI/CD
● experience with MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch.
● competitive fixed salary
● opportunity to work in autonomy and skilled teams
● accounting support
● corporative English classes at the office
● 7- hours working day
● paid vacation of 12 working days
● game zone at the office, team-buildings, parties and corporate events.
● estimate, develop and maintain projects in accordance with the provided design and business requirements
● produce a pure, readable, expandable code
● participate in communication with our international client/team in English whenever required, both in written or verbal forms.
1. CV review
2. Interview with HR/Recruiter
3. Technical Interview
4. Making the final decision and give you feedback.