● Strong familiarity with software configuration management.
● Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Shell).
● Experience with Python.
● Data retention policy enforcement.
● Scheduled services/tools upgrade.
● Server management.
● Good English verbal skills.
● Tool integration (Jira, Jenkins, Github).
● Familiarity with Jenkins, Testrail, Sonarqube.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker
● Full compensation package
● Regular team events and activities
● Design document and implement build, deployment, and configuration management (cloud, onsite)
● Build and test automation tools
● Handle code deployments in all environments and promoting code
● Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
● Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
● Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
● Manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Development tools with team
● Research industry standards and best practices with a focus on security, stability, testability, scalability, simplicity, and maintainability and propose opportunities for improvement when applicable
It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. Company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station, and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost. Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.