● 2+ years of experience in ReactJS;
● 1+ years of experience with Python, Django;
● Experience in REST API, Git;
● Experience with MySQL;
● Carefulness and ability to solve complex problems;
● Good spoken and written English.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Perform all phases of software engineering including design, development, testing, and deployment in an Agile software development environment;
● Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements;
● Actively participate in code reviews, analyze results and choose the best solution;
● Manage deadlines and prioritize tasks;
● Continuously focus on improving software quality and performance;
● Participate in Information Security analysis and remediation;
● Troubleshoot customer issues and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
Merchant solutions and services provider is changing the world of gifting by making it possible to send a personalized eGift Card from any device, anywhere, anytime, with the best experience possible. More than 400 brands involved including Uber, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Apple, Delta, Best Buy, and The Home Depot — that’s why it is the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide
The professionals we hire thrive on an entrepreneurial spirit and an earnest desire to change the way the world works. Our employees are passionate about emerging tech, and we bring that passion to work every day. We embrace change, foster ambition, and individual success, and recognize excellence. We believe in our products, and we L.O.V.E. our culture.