● 2+ years of experience in advertising or PR (IT industry);
● Good understanding of major marketing channels;
● Experience in writing articles, press releases, and advertising materials;
● Upper-intermediate English;
● Excellent networking and communication skills;
● Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Develop and maintain PR activities, promoting employer brand;
● Planning and implementing PR events (meetups, conferences, workshops);
● Build relationships with opinion leaders to grow industry awareness;
● Competitor analysis;
● Building relations with profile media and preparation of press releases, articles, and news;
● Managing our social media accounts (DOU and others).