● 2+ years of experience developing Android Apps and Services.
● Android UI design (including custom views);
● Native Android UI development for phones and tablets (multi-resolutions, resource utilization such as images, layouts, strings);
● Writing Android clients for Web Services (REST, RPC, GraphQL, protobuf);
● Android Activities and Fragments;
● Firm understanding of Intents, ContentProviders, Services, BroadcastReceivers, AsyncTask, Handlers, and AIDL;
● SQLite on Android;
● Object-oriented design and design patterns;
● Knowledge of JSON and XML parsing, and/or DOM traversal;
● Awareness of the Android UI/UX guidelines;
●Exposure with Internationalization and Localization;
● Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment;
● Ability to effectively communicate;
● Java core;
● Multi threading.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● As a software engineer you’ll have the opportunity to work with Android on either our Payments or Platform Teams and in some cases cross-functionally.
● On Payments, you will create world-class payment experiences for merchants and customers. These payment experiences will be used by both internal and external developers building apps on the platform. You will Architect solutions and execution through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping.
● On Platform, you will create shared apps, services, and SDKs for various internal and external developers building apps on the platform. You will Architect solutions and execution through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping.
● All of our teams will deliver code in Agile software development using test-driven development methodologies, participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs, and play an active role in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release. The product will be a closer partner as you craft great product experiences.
It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. Company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station, and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost. Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.