● 3+ years experience as business analyst in software development area.
● Experience in e-commerce or payment processing or retail domains.
● Experience in creation of good structured documentation, diagrams, specifications.
● Ability to identify and describe use cases.
● Understanding of UX best practices and standards.
● High level of responsibility and proactivity.
● Excellent communication and analytical skills.
● English level — Upper Intermediate.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Full time work on a single project related to e-commerce and payment processing.
● Close communication with stakeholders located in US, California.
● Creation of documentation and user stories for developers in JIRA and Confluence.
● Creation of UI/UX wire frames.
● Managing the requirements for the scrum team.
● Business trips to US California for
It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. Company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station, and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost. Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.