● Mastery of Java, server-side programming and cloud applications.
● Experience with:
● Developing, optimizing, and deploying scalable, highly performant server-side applications.
● Building large scale cloud/API customer-facing and in-production.
● Spring framework, server-side programming, cloud applications.
● Developing large scale cloud/API services, distributed systems, databases (SQL and NoSQL), Java web
app threading model, REST, HTTP, OAuth2, and multi-layered security.
● Developing web application servers (Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss), Spring, JPA, and Hibernate.
● HTTPS and SSL certificates and its implications for building a secure architecture.
● Experience in OO, DI, IoC design patterns.
● 3+ years of experience developing messaging systems and asynchronous processing.
● Experience in the Payment Industry.
● Experience working with data pipelines, warehousing, and analytics tools (Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redshift).
● Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch and Redis.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
You’ll work on the front lines with new clients to integrate and develop solutions. We’re fixing the way payments are done. Our engineers are building solutions where others have failed and making a tremendous impact on the payments industry.
It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. Company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station, and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost. Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.