● 2+ year of experience working as a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager;
● Result-orientated mindset and problem-solving skills;
● Strong business analysis and requirement management skills;
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
● Upper-intermediate English;
● Experience working in a distributed team;
● Experience in the finance/investment domain would be a plus.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Define projects requirements and deliverables and project planning;
● Ensure the quality of processes to meet high-quality standards and clients’ expectations;
● Develop and support effective relationships and ongoing management processes, organize an effective communication between the client and the team;
● Manage risks, identify problems before they appear and work to develop solutions, escalate and resolve issues;
● Report project status and progress on a regular basis.
The global investment research company that helps investors to see the products from the clients perspective and have access to information from financial professionals. It has over 5000 employees and covers more than 600 000 investments in 27 countries. This company builds products and offers services that connect people to investing information and all the necessary tools to help them reach their financial goals.