* Comprehensive experience in the development of infrastructures.
* Some experience in software development, Java is preferable.
* Successful experience in working with service oriented architecture.
* Good fundamental knowledge of ops field: hardware, networking, Linux etc.
* Ability to communicate decisions to the team and support their execution.
* Wide technical outlook.
* DevOps culture recognition.
* Being people and service oriented.
* Respect customer needs.
* Product-oriented thinking .
* Experience with high-performance solutions and efficient vertical scaling.
* Heterogeneously distributed computing understanding.
* Participate or lead the infrastructure development.
* Continuous improvement of infrastructure and operations based on team needs.
* Drive the automation of product development, evaluation, deployment and operations.
* Own tech & infrastructure documentation.
* Give insights and help in improving development processes.
* Participate in evolving the technical and “DevOps” culture.
* Assist development team with their problems.
* Consolidate and lead DevOps team.
Successful and quick growing engineering team (170+) needs a DevOps engineer Lead for bringing solid and constantly evolving product infrastructure (~100 of services so far) to the next level of maturity. We’d be happy to welcome an experienced professional who understands the nature of software development and how the infrastructure, operations, and right culture impact the success of the product and its delivery. The person should have a passion to do things in a right and rational way following the best industry practices of automation, interconnectivity, and security. Respect of teamwork and ability to balance between people and business interests are also required. From our side, we offer an unlimited pool of challenges, skilled development team and great perspectives in growth, career, and compensation.
Java and Gradle; GitLab and GitLab CI; monitoring tools (Prometheus/Grafana); cloud platforms (AWS/GCP); databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server); containers and orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.).