● At least 4 years of experience in the industry of software development
● Strong Java Core
● Spring Boot
● Good communication skills
● English intermediate or higher
● Understanding of CI/CD practices
● Testing practices (Unit, Integration, API, Acceptance)
● Continuous improvement, proactivity is mandatory
● Frontend experience
● UI tests writing (Selenium/Selenide)
● DevOps skills
● Experience with Kafka
● CS:GO experience
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
The global investment research company that helps investors to see the products from the clients perspective and have access to information from financial professionals. It has over 5000 employees and covers more than 600 000 investments in 27 countries. This company builds products and offers services that connect people to investing information and all the necessary tools to help them reach their financial goals.