● At least 4+ years of Software QA experience with no less than 3 years of scripting experience delivering successful products in agile/iterative environments.
● Expertise in automation test plans, test cases and test scripts of complicated applications with an understanding of the business requirement and adapting the testing with the requirement.
● Experience in Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver.
● Experience working in Agile Software Development.
● Experience in Development and Upgrade of Test Automation Framework.
● Strong expertise in problem-solving techniques and ensuring the quality of projects.
● Should be well versed with quality assurance techniques, methodologies and best practices leveraging any test management tools.
● Strong automated test tool proficiency with practical experience on any automation framework/scripting.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Assisting with the development of quality assurance strategies in an Agile environment.
● Writing test cases for the new functionalities of existing and new applications.
● Analyses and reviews system requirements. Uses requirement and other design documents to gain an overall understanding of the functionality of the new or enhanced application.
● Test automation — creating and maintaining scripts for automation testing using Nightwatch.js and Rest Assured (with Java).
● Execution of Manual test cases and maintaining the execution log.
● Tracking quality assurance metrics.
● Documenting all issues, while assisting in RCA and in the resolution of the bugs.
● Set up a testing strategy.
● Managing of AWS CodePipeline, CI/CD pipelines.
The global investment research company that helps investors to see the products from the clients perspective and have access to information from financial professionals. It has over 5000 employees and covers more than 600 000 investments in 27 countries. This company builds products and offers services that connect people to investing information and all the necessary tools to help them reach their financial goals.