● 3+ years of experience in Python;
● Experience Microservice Architecture;
● Django web framework;
● REST, HATEOAS;
● Docker, Kubernetes;
● Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, Infrastructure as code;
● Bitbucket, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber;
● Self-motivation, proactivity, positive attitude;
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
● English — intermediate or higher.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Daily “Work in Progress” commits to the repository;
● Automated test coverage for all delivered code.
Digital E-Commerce Platform offers a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms, as well as related prepaid products and payment services in the United States and 25 other countries. It became one of the leading services that grow productivity, loyalty, and sales for thousands of companies for more than 17 years, understanding today’s crowded marketplace and creating a centralized environment for managing all aspects of the business — a platform and architecture for the consolidated system to cover all business processes. SPD-Ukraine is doing a software development of a back-end platform that is going to be used for both e-commerce and retail parts of the business. The platform has a microservices architecture created by best practices of Domain Driven Design. Among clients, there are such companies as Apple, Google, eBay, Chase, Uber, Airbnb, Best Buy, Disneyland, Starbucks, Subway, Staples, Target and many others.