● 2+ years experience of Front End stack web development;
● Vue.js experience;
● Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
● Knowledgeable in modern frameworks such as React, or Angular;
● Self-motivation, proactivity, positive attitude;
● English — intermediate or higher.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Development of applications in Vue.js;
● Writing clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, bug free code;
● Design architecture;
● Develop the application from scratch;
● Take responsibility for Front-End stack.
The global investment research company that helps investors to see the products from clients perspective and have access to information from financial professionals. It has over 5000 employees and covers more than 600 000 investments in 27 countries. This company builds products and offers services that connect people to investing information and all necessary tools to help them reach their financial goals.