● At least 2 years of experience working as a business analyst in IT outsourcing;
● Experience in finance/investment industry-related projects, including knowledge of basic terms and key standards;
● Upper-intermediate spoken English (the clients are English-speaking only);
● Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces;
● Understanding of typical software project life cycle;
● Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory;
● Good public speaking skills;
● Social skills, verbal and written literacy to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements;
● Product-oriented mindset;
● Understanding of UX best practices and standards;
● A technical background is preferred.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Organizing an effective interaction between the engineering team and product owner;
● Determining the business requirements of the client and developing possible solutions;
● Analyzing and documenting requirements;
● Translating and simplifying requirements from business language;
● Business cases development;
● Ability to conduct cost and benefits analysis;
● Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements;
● Managing the requirements;
● Participation in planning, resolving disputes.
The platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting, and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards.