● At least 2 years of experience working as a business analyst in IT outsourcing;
● Experience in finance/investment industry-related projects, including knowledge of basic terms and key standards;
● Upper-intermediate spoken English (the clients are English-speaking only);
● Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces;
● Understanding of typical software project life cycle;
● Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory;
● High level of public speaking skills;
● Social skills, verbal and written literacy to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements;
● Product-oriented mindset;
● Understanding of UX best practices and standards;
● Technical background is preferred.
● Organizing an effective interaction between the engineering team and product owner;
● Determining business requirements of the client and developing possible solutions;
● Analyzing and documenting requirements;
● Translating and simplifying requirements from business language;
● Business cases development;
● Ability to conduct cost and benefits analysis;
● Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements;
● Managing the requirements;
● Participation in planning, resolving disputes.
PitchBook is serving investment professionals and is used by thousands of customers, including large corporations serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting and recruiting firms, and many others.
As recognition, the PitchBook platform has received 7 awards as “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution” and 2 times as “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards. PitchBook has press mentions in TechCrunch, GeekWire, Forbes, Business Insider and was spoken of in Silicon Valley TV series.