● 3+ years of website or web-application development.
● Analytical and abstract thinking, ability to communicate with abstractions.
● Great problem solving skills.
● Deep understanding of OOP, POP, FP.
● At least 1 year of experience in React technology stack: React, Redux, Reselect, Flow/TS, ESLint, Webpack, HTML5, CSS3, Stylus, Jest.
● Product-oriented attitude;
● Self-motivation, proactivity, positive attitude;
● Result oriented, true desire to deliver;
● Continuous self-improvement;
● English level: intermediate.
● Experience with Java-based projects.
● Being a UI trend geek.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Designing features and application pages based on provided wireframes and requirements.
● Developing React components for further usage across the application.
● Redesigning/refactoring HTML/CSS code for a better performance.
The platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting, and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards.