We are a part of SPD Group, an international company that provides software engineering and product development services for clients worldwide—the USA, Israel, UK, and EU.
SPD Group aims to impact the lives of millions by revealing great tech ideas and potential.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Middle HR Operations Specialist to join our HR team. As an HR Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of all HR processes with the focus of the recruitment process within the organization. You will work closely with the HR team to provide support for all recruitment-related activities at all recruitment stages.
- Manage and work on the daily basis with metrics collection, calculation and it’s optimisation especially in Recruiting & people operations
- Coordinate and be involved in the full cycle of recruitment process as data analytic with further process improvement suggestions and it’s implementation .
- Manage and constant elaborate candidate’s data and applicant tracking system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Manage Recruiting databases and systems to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Ensure compliance with recruitment policies and procedures
- Collecting on monthly basis recruitment metrics and KPI’s
- Support people related projects and initiatives as needed
- Support company’s Knowledge base
- Draft, create, negotiate company’s process and policies upon need. Keep current ones updated, reviewed and compliant to the current company process.
- Provide support for employee relations issues upon need
- Maintain employee records and files upon need
- Bachelor’s degree (in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field would be a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in HR Operations, HR Analytics, HR Generalist, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices, including recruitment metrics calculation.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR software tools
- Data analytics background experience in process management would be a plus.
- Experience working with systems (Tableau, HRI systems, PowerBI, Jira) would be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Docs Editors, Google Sheets in particular;
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- If you are a motivated individual with a passion for recruitment operations and a desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Medical Insurance yearly budget to obtain insurance plan in Ukraine / financial reimbursement of expenses on medical services outside Ukraine;
- 20 business days of paid vacation, unlimited sick leave, 4 days of emergency leave.
- Sports program: 50% reimbursement for gym, sports events and equipment, massage services within budget limit.
- Wellbeing program: individual consultations with professional psychologists, psychiatrists and coaches.
- Budget for personal learnings, conferences, certifications, courses, subscriptions etc. and language classes (Ukrainian, English).
- Family events presents and financial help in emergency cases.
If you love building customer-centric solutions, strive for excellence, are adaptable and focused, and want to see the impact of your work every day, come join us! We look forward to hearing ’hi’ from you 🙂