We are a part of SPD Group, an international company that provides software engineering and product development services for clients worldwide—the USA, Israel, UK, and EU. Our top-notch engineering teams deliver Web, Mobile, AI/ML or Enterprise solutions to a wide range of business domains, such as FinTech, eCommerce, SaaS, LegalTech, InsurTech, HRTech, Cybersecurity, etc. Our key clients are world-renowned iconic brands such as Poynt, PitchBook, MorningStar, PieInsurance. Ten of our clients report more than $100 million in annual revenue.
Headquartered in London, UK and with development centers in Kyiv, Lviv, Cherkasy, Ukraine, SPD Group aims to impact the lives of millions by revealing great tech idea and potential. We do not cooperate with companies from russia and belarus.
Our team consists of 600+ certified specialists, and now we are looking for a Director of Business Development to forward the company’s growth in full swing. We seamlessly integrate with the client’s business for better performance through tailored, life-lasting partnerships where we are not only service providers, we forward customer’s evolution. And we are looking for an experienced adept of strategic thinking and process building, with fusion of mastery and knowledge of business scaling.
We are looking for a person who has:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Business Development & Sales;
- 5+ years of experience in Management;
- Strategic thinking and holistic way of planning and execution of global business and setting up of market-leading sales team;
- Excellent understanding of the full IT sales cycle, tech stacks, markets, tendencies;
- Ability to identify leads, develop opportunities and generate business;
- Gravitas and an excellent reputation for winning the respect of the leadership, colleagues, and important stakeholders;
- Deep knowledge of best practices in attracting outbound leads;
- Goal-setting and result-driven approach, hunger for ways to improve in all areas, showing ownership, holding responsibility and accountability;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English.
Sounds like you? Here are some of what you’ll be doing:
- Build and implement the company’s growth strategy together with the company Leadership Team;
- Develop new strategies to advance sales and growth of the business, forecast new business approaches based on pipeline performance for key business planning;
- Design plans to meet sales targets, develop and cultivate relationships with clients, and evaluate costs to determine service pricing when selling to customers;
- Design and manage sales analytics in the company;
- Manage and oversee the business development and sales operations stream in an organization;
- Manage, develop and grow Business Development & Sales Department (up to 10 people);
- Utilizing and developing sales training tools to increase the knowledge and skills of the Business Development & Sales Department and improve new team members’ success, assisting with sales budgeting and process improvement;
- Tightly cooperation with other Departments (Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Delivery).
1) HR-Interview (up to 1 hour)
2) Tech-Interview with Head of Delivery (up to 1.5 hours)
3) Interview with CEO and Biz Dev Team (up to 1.5 hours)
- Financial support for your and your family’s relocation and financial support for EU tax/residence advice.
- Medical Insurance yearly budget to obtain insurance plan in Ukraine / financial reimbursement of expenses on medical services outside Ukraine;
- 20 business days of paid vacation, unlimited sick leave, 4 days of emergency leave.
- Sports program: 50% reimbursement for gym, sports events and equipment, massage services within budget limit.
- Wellbeing program: individual consultations with professional psychologists, psychiatrists, and coaches.
- Budget for personal learnings, conferences, certifications, courses, subscriptions etc. and language classes (Ukrainian, English).
- Family events presents and financial help in emergency cases.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ’hi’ from you 🙂