SPD-Ukraine is looking for a great engineer to enhance our team working on multiple exciting projects (start-up and enterprises). You will work within a squad team of architects, backend, and frontend engineers.
Few words about SPD-Ukraine
We provide software engineering and product development services for clients worldwide-the USA, Israel, Great Britain, and other EU countries. We don’t cooperate with companies in russia and belarus.
Global companies like Morningstar, PitchBook, GoDaddy, PieInsurance, floLIVE, SpaceNeedle, and others are our clients. We’re glad that our clients have left the russian market because of the ongoing war in Ukraine.
Our team comprises 550+ specialists certified by Oracle, ISTQB, AWS, PMI, Scrum Alliance, Amazon, and other organizations. Having offices available in Kyiv, Lviv, and Cherkasy, our teams can work remotely without any geographical limitations.
We think a powerful fusion of skills and personality makes great ideas happen.
We are looking for the person who has:
• At least 6 years of experience in the industry of software development (Java)
• At least 2 years of experience working as a Team / Tech Lead
• Computer Science and System Design fundamental knowledge
• Strong Java Core is a must
• Strong knowledge of Web development
• Understanding of Microservices / Monolith / Serverless architectures
• Spring Boot, Quarkus, Micronaut, or similar frameworks experience
• Strong experience of automated tests paradigms (Unit, Integration, E2E)
• Strong skills in SQL and RDBMS solutions
• Experience with Cloud Solutions (AWS preferable)
• Understanding of CI/CD practices
• DevOps mindset
• Good communication skills
• English upper-intermediate level s a must
• Be a passionate engineer
• Ability to learn new technologies or frameworks
• Pre-sales experience would be a plus
Sounds like you? Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
• Leading several projects development
• Take part responsibility for delivery
• Pre-sales activity (Optional)
• Communication with customer
1) HR-Interview (up to 30 min)
2) Tech Pre-Screening Interview (up to 30 min)
3) Interview with Team Lead (up to 1.5 hours)