SPD-Ukraine is looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team at IoT/Telecom project. The service offers sustainable and profitable IoT revenue growth to chip-set manufacturers, IoT Cloud Platforms, and Service Providers by challenging traditional networks and IoT solutions. Service operates a self-developed, cloud-based connectivity enablement platform designed and built especially for IoT and encompasses a wide range of services to market verticals, from a full GSM core network, through IoT BSS and up to IoT vertical solutions — all provided as-a-service via our global cloud.
Team Structure: 2FE, 1BE, TL
Schedule: Flexible, no evening meetings
1) Tech-Interview (up to 1.5 hours)
2) Interview with a client (up to 1 hour)
We are looking for the person who has:
● 2+ years of industrial-strength engineering development that had rigorous systemic quality requirements and/or delightful user interfaces
● Understanding of open source frameworks and tools to shorten development efforts
● Have worked extensively in an Agile/SCRUM development methodology
● Have worked in CI/CD Environments
● Be a critical thinker, without overthinking
● Must be adaptable, and you need to thrive in a highly dynamic environment
● API Integration Experience
Would be a plus:
● rxJs, Angular Material, Angular CLI
● Apollo GraphQL
● Experience creating applications using responsive design
Sounds like you? Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
● Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more, geographically spread across different locations (Ukraine, Israel)
● Closely working with business and technical requirements to develop large and highly resilient solutions
● Rapid problem-solving is one of your core competencies
What we offer for that:
Conditions & Space
Get 20 paid holidays and paid sick leaves. Flexible working hours. Work remote or at the office (Kyiv, Cherkasy).
Clients & Projects
Be engaged in the creation of products granted SIIA CODIE and GeekWire awards. Our clients are startups and companies with strong investments and innovative ideas.
Learning & development
Online corporate library, soft skills training, internal events. Career Advisor helps you with a Personal Development Plan. Get compensation for conferences, certifications, etc.
Sport & Health
Get compensation for sports activities and COVID testing. Medical insurance is also available. Get online support from psychologists and mentors provided by a third-party service.
Fun & Activities
Enjoy two big company events (Summer Party and SPD Awards). Presents are waiting for you for big life events (marriage, childbirth) and nice presents just for fun.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ’hi’ from you 🙂