The digital learning platform is designed from scratch to provide a superior learning experience for students and instructors to drive strong outcomes.
The project is transforming the world of online classrooms as we know it, and it will touch many people’s learning experiences. Experienced management, worldwide experts, amazing product and sales managers work closely with a strong team of engineers. Together we create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product, and we need smart, forward-thinking people to help us reach our goal of building engaging interactive online classrooms that will transform the online learning experience.
● 3+ years experience programming in Node JS;
● Strong knowledge of Unit and automated tests paradigms;
● Strong skills in SQL and RDBMS solutions;
● Experience with in-memory storages, NoSQL;
● Experience with containerized applications, Docker and Kubernetes are appreciated;
● Experience with Linux/Unix system;
● Strong knowledge of HTTP stack and REST principles for integration with 3rd-party vendors;
● API integrations experience is a must;
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or in a closely related discipline;
● Good communication skills;
● English intermediate level or higher.
●In general, we need to help us collect data points, and store them in a smart way on an SQL-based database for further usage.
●In parallel development of the new features, communication with the team and client, working with AWS.
Would be a plus
● Possess a DevOps mindset, AWS experience.