The digital learning platform is designed from scratch to provide a superior learning experience for students and instructors to drive strong outcomes.
The project is transforming the world of online classrooms as we know it, and it will touch many people’s learning experiences. Experienced management, worldwide experts, amazing product and sales managers work closely with a strong team of engineers. Together we create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product, and we need smart, forward-thinking people to help us reach our goal of building engaging interactive online classrooms that will transform the online learning experience.
● 5 years of experience developing Android apps;
● Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
● Knowledge of JSON and XML parsing, and/or DOM traversal;
● Awareness of the Android UI/UX guidelines;
● SQLite on Android;
● Object-oriented design and design patterns;
● Experience with Android SDK;
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
● Native Android UI development for phones and tablets (multi-resolution, resource utilization such as images, layouts, strings).
● Experienced with the streaming applications
● Working with the Ukrainian and US team;
● Closely work with android and iOS developers;
● PR cross review;
● Providing technical documentation;
● Attending scrum meetings with the US team.
Why SPD Group
By joining our team, you will get a variety of opportunities:
● Be a part of innovations—3 of our clients were acquired for more than $500M in total.
● Work at a stable company—we have more than 16 years of experience in Software Engineering and Product Development.
● Get new networking opportunities—with our international partners and cross-cultural development teams.
● Get access to diversity—having more than 45 various projects, we support internal rotation.
● Professional management—our managers are MBA graduates and are certified by PMI and Scrum Alliance.
● Be in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere—everyone’s opinion and perspective are welcomed.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ’hi’ from you :)