Platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting, and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards;
- Manage cross-team, cross-functional mid-size and large-scale projects that range in scope, risk and complexity in close collaboration with product and engineering teams by defining roadmaps and plans for designing, developing, building and launching technology solutions that meet the business needs.
- Scope large projects into smaller manageable increments to ensure the project outcomes are released efficiently and quickly through a number of iterations.
- Support the teams in making appropriate decisions to optimize time-to-market while satisfying business goals.
- Define projects deliverables, project plans, and manage their development and delivery.
- Define cross-team resources required to reach the project goals, manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Execute projects within the discussed time frames and with high-end quality.
- Organize effective relationships and communication between the engineering teams and the product managers, be the trusted partner for both sides.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve processes, their quality and efficiency.
- Ensure quality of the project processes to meet leading quality standards.
- Manage risks, assumptions, technical dependencies, identify problems before they appear and work to develop solutions by balancing between current business needs and technical constraints present.
- Report project status and progress on a regular basis, provide consolidated reports, track the accuracy of project estimates.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project Manager in IT.
- Strong understanding of typical software project lifecycle.
- Experience in managing programs/projects within complex software systems based on a microservice architecture, being developed and supported by multiple engineering and product teams simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly understand system solution designs and other relevant technical documentation to be able to speak the same language with engineering teams and explain complex business and technical solutions and requirements to a variety of business and technical stakeholders.
- Product-oriented, customer-focused and strongly motivated mindset.
- Desire to learn and expand technical knowledge alongside project management knowledge and skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to set up effective priorities, and have a strong focus on “work-in-progress” tasks.
- Problem-solving and delegation skills.
- Ability to identify and manage technical dependencies and risks and work with engineering and product teams to mitigate them.
- Upper-intermediate English (the clients are English-speaking only).
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience in the finance/investment domain.
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Technical and/or business/system analysis background.
- Experience in organizational transformations, team workflows, processes development and refinement.
- Ability to introduce and implement new tools and technologies to the team.
- Success remote team collaboration experience.
- Eagerness to get acquainted with new technologies and tools.
What we offer for that
Conditions & Space
You’ll have 20 paid holidays. Get sick? Stay home and get better — sick leavers are paid. Flexible working hours. Work remote or at the office (Kyiv, Cherkasy). You’ll be free to adjust your working space — choose a type of chair and model of laptop (depending on the project).
Clients & Projects
You’ll be engaged in creation of products granted SIIA CODIE and GeekWire awards. Our clients are startups and companies with strong investments and innovative ideas. You’re free to change a project — internal rotation is available.
Learning & development
Online corporate library, soft skills training, internal educational events are available for you. Our Career Advisor helps you with a Personal Development Plan. SPD-Ukraine covers your expenses on conferences, certifications, etc. Plus, free English classes with native speakers.
Sport & Health
You’ll get compensation for sports activities. If you take COVID testing, SPD-Ukraine covers your expenses. Medical insurance is also available. You’ll be able to get online support from psychologists and mentors provided by a third-party service.
Fun & Activities
You’ll enjoy two big company events (SPD Summer Party and SPD Winder Awards). Every month you’ll be able to have team-building activities. Presents are waiting for you for big life event (marriage, childbirth) and nice presents just for fun.
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ’hi’ from you :)