SPD-Ukraine is looking for Senior Android Developer to create an online banking mobile app from scratch.
An innovative fin-tech company that built a platform allowing small and medium businesses to get finance for their growth, and investors to make their money work. The company got success in this area and now is extending its service to short-term credits, to make businesses less worried about the different financial restrictions they have today. This is a completely new product of the company, being built on cutting-edge technologies with all the fin-tech experience accumulated over the last several years.
Team: 1 BA, 3 BE devs, 1 BE/DevOps, 3 FE devs, 1 QA automation, 1 UX/Designer, 1 iOS dev
Few words about SPD-Ukraine
At SPD-Ukraine, great people create great software. Our story started in 2006.
Now the team of 500+ cool specialists continues to write our story. Located in Ukraine (Kyiv, Cherkasy), we create products used by people all over the world. And what we do is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
- 4+ years of experience in development for Android on Java or Kotlin
- Experience in the creation of Android apps from scratch
- Knowledge of modern technologies in development for Android OS
- Understanding OOP concepts and design patterns
- Native Android UI development for phones and tablets (multi-resolutions, resource utilization such as images, layouts, strings)
- Awareness of the Android UI/UX guidelines
- Experience in writing Android clients for Web Services
- Experience with most of the following tools: RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp, Android Architecture Components (MVVM, Room)
- Experience with unit tests
- High interest in all new technologies, tools, and practices in software development
- Orientation on quality, right architecture, and right tools
- Good communication skills
- English — upper-intermediate or higher
Nice to have:
- Experience working with money, transactions, financial or banking services
Scope of your responsibilities:
- Creation of online banking mobile app from scratch, using cutting-edge technologies and tools, based on already existing business logic and APIs.
- Managing full cycle of development and publishing of the app
- Creating unit tests
- Documenting architecture and technical approaches on wiki
What we have:
- Completely new ambitious project, no legacy code
- Modern technology stack
- We are fully open to any technology innovations
- You will have full freedom of your technical decisions
- Work in a strong team
- High-quality requirements from our BA
- No late meetings, ability to finish the work earlier
Does this sound like the kind of place you want to work at? We look forward to hearing ’hi’ from you :)