The system allows contractors to hire, dispatch, monitor progress, and pay independent trucks and fleets who are bringing concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other aggregate materials to the worksites. Ticketing and Materials allow producers of the asphalt, concrete, and aggregate to record how much of what materials were loaded on what tucks and when to submit for payment by the contractors. Crewminders is a communications piece that allows fleet managers to communicate with their drivers and distribute information across a large population via mobile internet. All of these products collect interesting data that in the aggregate could provide valuable insights for other industry participants including those who service the construction industry and the trucking industry.
- More than 3 years of experience in Web Application Development & Designing.
- Experience in application development using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, AWS environments a plus.
- Experience in software development, testing, web Application Development and in various domains on Ruby on Rails (ROR) Applications.
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and debugging Rails applications.
- Expert grasp of Ruby on Rails and developing back end applications using Ruby on Rails with PostgreSQL as database. architecture of Rails framework and Ruby conducting code reviews.
- Developed ROR customer facing applications, which meet the requirements outlined in our application development specification.
- Experience in implementing Rails Migrations and Active Record, Action Pack, Action Mailer.
- Proficient in JRuby, Ruby on Rails implementation in building web applications.
- Design and implemented intranet applications using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSql on Heroku Cloud Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, PostgreSql, and Oracle, MongoDB.
- Expert in Implementing RoR upgrades and patches and publishing Ruby Gems. Using Ruby Gems.
- Knowledge in Developing in tested features in an AGILE environment using Ruby on Rails, Java/JEE, JQuery, JIRA, Crucible, HTML5, Rspec, SAML, AWS, JRuby, SSO, Advanced JS (Node.js, Twitter Bootstrap).
- Excellent Leadership, Technical, Communication, Analytical, and Problem Solving skills and ability to get on well with people including cross-cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite and other relational databases.
- Experience in Review of Test Scenarios, Test Cases.
- Used agile methodology and SCRUM. Managed, collaborated, and coordinated the work with development team.
- Experience in various stage of software development life cycle includes requirements, analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of an application for business outputs.
- Worked on Integrated Development Environment like RubyMine.
- Involved in handling code reviews and bug fixes.
- Experience in frontend test cases JEST and WebdriverIO.
- Implementation of the new features, supporting the existing project, working closely with the teammates, attending scrum meetings, and ability to communicate clearly in English
- A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results
- Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications
- English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker
- Full compensation package
- Regular team events and activities