SPD-Ukraine is a leading provider of software development services. Established in 2006, the company was created to focus on high-end business solutions. Over the years, SPD-Ukraine extended the range of its services and has built strong relationships with the clients across the globe.
● 3+ years of experience in HRM/HRG/HRBP role with headcount 100+;
● Expertise in multiple HR disciplines and processes;
● Experience in implementation of HR projects;
● Skills of analytical and systems thinking;
● Ability to work with HR analytics and big data sets;
● Good understanding of business operations and processes;
● High communication skills, stress resistance;
● Flexibility, the ability to adjust the work to the needs of the client;
● Responsibility and result orientation;
● English level: Intermediate or higher.
● Experience in the IT industry;
● High skills in PC, MS Office, Excel, Google services;
● Have the skills of facilitation, consulting, coaching, and mentoring.
● Lack of bureaucracy and manual control;
● Opportunities for the full realization of experience and skills, as well as self-development (corporate training, attending external events, corporate library);
● Comfortable working conditions with the possibility of the partial remote;
● Friendly and professional team, adaptive onboarding, and a program of psychological support and coaching;
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Analysis of processes, tools, approaches in the implementation of HR strategy;
Implementation of long-term projects to support the development and growth of the team;
● Establishing communication with teams, control and work with their level of satisfaction;
● Participation in the interviewing and onboarding of new colleagues;
● Conducting periodic interviews;
● Support and assistance to managers in onboarding, development, motivation, and retention of staff;
● Management assistance in resolving difficult and/or conflict situations;
● Creating analytical reports according to HR metrics;
● Development of corporate culture and values.