● 3+ years of professional experience in backend and frontend software development;
● Good experience with Node.js (Express.js);
● Knowledge of any event streaming platform — Kafka preferred;
● Experience with React/Redux;
● Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
● Experience in the Payment Industry and related risk analysis and assessment;
● Knowledge of microservice architecture;
● Experience with Ember.js.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Active communication with PO, BA, Tech lead, development team and other stakeholders
● Team work. Participation in grooming sessions, planning sessions and retrospectives
● Clarify unclear business requirements and split business stories for sub-tasks, provide estimates for Jira tickets
● Write readable, optimized, reusable code and cover it with automated tests
● Prepare required functionality for release and participate in deploying team related applications and services to production environment
Poynt is a successful innovative startup that was recently acquired by GoDaddy. It is operating with smart payment terminals that made a revolution in the payment industry for offline businesses (stores, restaurants, SPAs etc.). It provides the next level all-in-one e-commerce solution that turns a payment terminal into a smart device with lots of features for business. These Android based terminals support all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology. Poynt has clients in the US, UK, Canada, EU and begins its expansion to Asia.
Its new parent company GoDaddy is a well known domain registrar and web hosting company, that has grown to one of the leaders in online commerce with more than 20 million clients. Poynt is going to provide its service to millions of current GoDaddy merchants across the globe. It allows merchants to use the power of unified solution for online and offline commerce.