● 3+ years experience programming in Node JS;
● Strong knowledge of Unit and automated tests paradigms;
● Strong skills in SQL and RDBMS solutions;
● Experience with in-memory storages, NoSQL;
● Experience with containerized applications, Docker and Kubernetes are appreciated;
● Experience with Linux/Unix system;
● Strong knowledge of HTTP stack and REST principles for integration with 3rd-party vendors;
● API integrations experience is a must;
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or in a closely related discipline;
● Good communication skills;
● English intermediate level or higher.
● Possess a DevOps mindset, AWS experience.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and the opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
In general, we need to help us collect data points, and store them in a smart way on an SQL-based database for further usage.
In parallel development of the new features, communication with the team and client, working with AWS.
The digital learning platform is designed from scratch to provide a superior learning experience for students and instructors to drive strong outcomes.